DollarBreak has reader support. If you apply through the links in this post, we may receive compensation.disclosure.
The content is for informational purposes only. Do your own research and seek advice from a licensed financial advisor.Conditions.
15 remote customer service positions
Amazonasvalues its customers and follows a customer-centric strategy. This means you need to provide excellent service to Amazon customers who may be having problems with their orders.
As aAmazon Remote Customer Service Representative, you must understand and solve the customer's problem. To better support customers, please respond to them via email or phone. To achieve this goal, you'll have access to a variety of software tools to help you navigate customer accounts, review policies, and provide timely solutions.
TTECis one of the largest customer service providers in the world, offering you a wide range of jobs across multiple industries.
For example, your typical day as a TTEC Customer Service Representative will include:
- Answer customer calls.
- solve problems effectively.
- Providing excellent customer service.
Applying for jobs offered by TTEC is easy. Just browse theopen working directoryand apply for the position that matches your location, skills and preferences.
Remote Controlis an online recruitment platform offering remote customer service representative jobs from various companies.
Your responsibilities as a customer service representative will vary depending on the company you will be working for. For example, the Uplift mainly requires you to:
- Manage high volumes of customer calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Identify customer problems, clarify information and offer solutions to their problems.
Applying remotely is easy. Simplyfind the jobmatch your experience and apply online.
pink calleris a customer service agency that offers you remote work in Rockstar customer service.
Consequently, your day as a Pink Callers Customer Service Rockstar consists of:
- Answer customers by phone and email.
- Provide customers with solutions to their problems.
- Development and maintenance of an online CRM database.
To become a member of Pink Callers and get a job as a customer service representative, it's very simple.apply online.
In factis an online recruitment platform that provides great job listings from various companies.
For example, you might find a job as a remote customer service consultant at Gap, which requires you to:
- Resolve complex customer issues accurately and quickly.
- Keep calm and empathize with all customers.
- Ensure an excellent customer experience as measured by quality monitoring and customer survey results.
Applying for a job on Indeed is easy. Just browse theopen work pageand select the one that matches your skills and preferences and apply online.
- Top rated app and job search engine
- Simple 1-tap application process
- More than 30 different job categories
- More than 7.5 million jobs are advertised every day
READ THE OPINION
ZipRecruiteris another great recruitment platform with a wide range of remote customer service agent jobs.
For example, ZipRecruiter offers a job as a customer service representative at NexRep, where you'll be primarily asked to answer customer inquiries over the phone.
To land your dream job through ZipRecruiter, just take a look at theopen working directoryand apply
7. Easy employment
simply employedoffers you 39,700+ remote customer service jobs hiring now.
For example, you might find a job at Williams-Sonoma Inc. as a customer service representative. In this role, you will be asked to help customers place orders, facilitate returns, locate products and schedule deliveries.
To get your favorite job through SimplyHiredjob directory, just apply online. Then, wait for the recruiter to contact you and guide you through the recruitment process.
- Jobs available in over 50 categories
- Members receive exclusive offers and discounts
- All works have legal guarantee.
- Get access to 4 job search resources
FIND THE JOB
READ THE OPINION
FlexJobsoffers the platform where you can find highly rated remote work opportunities.
For example, you might apply through FlexJobs for a job as a customer service representative, where you need to handle incoming calls and resolve customer complaints.
Although FlexJobs provides some job details for free, you can access the full FlexJobs dashboard if you become a paying member.
There are 4 membership levels offered by FlexJobs:
- 1 week access - $6.95
- 1 month access – $14.95
- 3 months of access - $29.95
- 1 year access - $49.95
Applying for remote jobs through FlexJobs is easy. After youCreate your account here To see job details, simply apply for the one you preferjob offer.
we work remotelyis a large community of remote workers that offers a variety of remote work opportunities.
For example, We Work Remotely offers a customer service job for Sierra Interactive. Working for this company will require you to provide remote support to real estate clients across the United States and Canada.
To get the job, just look for theopen working directoryand apply if online.
print jobis another recruitment platform that offers job postings for customer service representatives.
For example, one of Jobspresso's features is FreshBooks, where you need to support entrepreneurs and get their questions answered.
In general, there are several other interesting customer service jobs that you can apply for.open desktop.
no tableoffers a variety of customer service jobs from well-known companies. For example, you might find a Customer Success Leader job at SkillShare. Your primary responsibility for the job is to troubleshoot issues and assist customers with any questions they may have.
To get a job through NoDesk, yesfind the jobthat suits your skills and preferences and apply online.
virtual professionsoffers you customer service jobs with remote or telecommuting options. For example, in one of the jobs, you have to support patients who need life-sustaining drugs, responding to their requests.
To get the job, just look for customer servicejob directoryand apply online for the one that matches your skills.
distantis a platform that offers digital nomads various job opportunities, including customer service positions.
Consequently, the platform offers jobs from well-known companies like Hubspot. For example, as a Customer Success Manager at Hubspot, you need to champion 100-200 customers and resolve their concerns.
To get work through Remoters, find your preferred oneTo workand request.
subcontractoroffers you long-term remote customer service jobs. For example, one of the jobs listed on the platform will require you to resolve customer queries via an internal chat.
To get the job, you must firstRecordas a remote worker. Once set up, easyexplore workmatch your qualifications and apply online.
resumo do upwork
- Earn up to $34 per hour as a freelancer
- Get 10 free connections every month
- Get 40 extra connections when passing a test
- Time tracking ensures you get paid
BECOME A WORKER ON YOUR OWN
READ THE OPINION
processingis one of the biggest freelancing platforms where you can create your profile and submit relevant job suggestions. On the other hand, clients may invite you to their jobs if your experience and qualifications match their needs.
To start your freelance account manager career, just follow the steps below:
- First,Record as a freelancer and create your professional profile.
- Then, once approved by Upwork, look forCustomer service jobsand submit suggestions that showcase your skills that are beneficial for the job.
What is remote customer service?
Remote customer service representatives provide customer service from a remote location, most often from home offices. Your day-to-day tasks as a customer service representative may include:
- Respond to customer inquiries via email, live chat on the website, social media messages or phone.
- Help customers resolve issues they have with the product or service your business offers. You may also have online payment or shipping related issues that you need to resolve.
What is the Salary of a Remote Customer Service Representative?
Average number of remote customer representatives$10 - $15 per hour.
How do you become a remote customer service agent?
Compared to other jobs, becoming a customer service representative is relatively easy. You don't need any special education or experience to land an entry-level job. To become a remote customer service agent, you must have the following skills and abilities:
- Be friendly and willing to help customers by answering their questions or solving their problems.
- You must be patient and calmly respond to customer complaints.
- You should familiarize yourself with and follow company policies for using the correct tone when communicating with customers.
What equipment do you need to work as a remote customer service representative?
As a remote customer service representative, all you need is a computer or laptop with a fast and reliable Internet connection.
If you have to answer customers over the phone at work, you also need a headset. The company you work with usually provides access to online (VOIP) tools to receive calls.
What is the highest paid remote job? ›
According to Payscale.com Data Scientist is the highest paying remote job at the moment with an average base salary of $96,589. However, jobs like Network Architect can pay you up to $121,640 according to Flexjobs.What is the most in demand remote job? ›
- Data scientist.
- Nurse practitioner.
- Computer scientist.
- Financial manager.
- Product manager.
- Computer systems analyst.
- Virtual bookkeeper.
- Fitness trainer.
- Coding specialist.
- Insurance agent.
- Social media manager.
- Psychiatrist. Average salary: $217,265. ...
- Medical director. Average salary: $135,012. ...
- Data scientist. ...
- Software engineer. ...
- Actuarial analyst. ...
- Senior business analyst. ...
- Senior product manager. ...
- UX architect.
But there are plenty of CEO positions at smaller companies that also pay over $1 million per year. And along with CEOs, there are also company presidents, chief financial officers (CFOs), chief information officers (CIOs), and even a fair number of vice presidents who earn seven figures per year.What top 3 jobs pay the most? ›
- Anesthesiologists. Median annual salary: $208,000. ...
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons. Median annual salary: $208,000. ...
- Obstetrician and gynecologist. ...
- Surgeon. ...
- Orthodontist. ...
- Physician. ...
|Rank||Occupation||2021 Median Wages|
|Employment column two Annual|
|1||Obstetricians and Gynecologists||$208,000+|
|1||Ophthalmologists, Except Pediatric||$208,000+|
|1||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons||$208,000+|
Average Remote Reps LLC Technical Support Representative hourly pay in the United States is approximately $11.40, which is 30% below the national average. Salary information comes from 5 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.Who is the best company to work for remotely? ›
Newcomers include Airbnb, Allstate, DoorDash, Lyft, and Reddit, while companies like CVS Health, Kelly, Parexel, SAP, and UnitedHealth Group made repeat appearances as long-term proponents of remote work, having made the list each year since 2014.What is the easiest remote job to learn? ›
- Transcriptionist. A transcriptionist is someone who converts audio recordings into written text. ...
- Data Entry Clerk. ...
- Virtual Assistant. ...
- Proofreader. ...
- Blogger. ...
- Graphics Designer. ...
- Social Media Manager. ...
- Customer Support Representative.
What jobs pay over $100 K without a degree? ›
- Air Traffic Controller.
- Construction Site Manager.
- Web Developer.
- Commercial Diver.
- Power Plant Operator.
- Elevator Installer and Repairer.
- Wind Turbine Service Technician.
- Solar Energy Systems Installer.
The best way to earn $150K without a degree is by enrolling in a coding bootcamp, taking online courses, and networking. To change your career path and earn a high salary, you must acquire and master the necessary skills.What jobs can I make 70k without a degree? ›
|Job||Average Salary||Top 10%|
|Funeral Service Managers||$74,200||$156,940+|
- Start Dropshipping with Shopify. ...
- Offer Freelance Writing Services. ...
- Start a Bookkeeping Business. ...
- Open a Custom Pins Shop Online. ...
- Start Affiliate Marketing with Clickbank. ...
- Start a Blog. ...
- Sell T-Shirts through Tee Spring. ...
- Start a Web Development Business.
- Investment banker.
- Certified public accountant.
- Day trader.
- Real estate agent.
- Massage therapist.
- Health coach.
- Freelance photographer.
- Freelance designer.
- Interior designer.
Working as an entrepreneur is one of the best careers that can help people earn over $500,000 a year because a lucrative business established in the right market at the right time can turn into a multi-million-dollar success.What is a decent salary in 2023? ›
How much does a Decent make? As of Mar 5, 2023, the average annual pay for the Decent jobs category in the United States is $44,910 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $21.59 an hour. This is the equivalent of $863/week or $3,742/month.Which job is best in 2023? ›
- 1 - Registered Nurse.
- 2 - Software and Applications Programmers. ...
- 3 - Primary School Teachers. ...
- 4 - Advertising, Public Relations and Sales Managers. ...
- 5 - Construction Managers. ...
- 6 - Welfare, Recreation and Community Arts workers. ...
- 7 - Psychologists. ...
- 8 - Intelligence and Policy Analysts. ...
In that case if you're wondering what job makes the most money per hour, anesthesiologists top the list with a mean hourly wage of over $125.
What is the happiest job on earth? ›
- Dental Hygienist.
- Physical Therapist.
- Radiation Therapist.
- Human Resources Manager.
- Data Science.
- Cloud Computing.
- Digital Marketing.
- Machine Learning.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Augmented Reality.
- Software Development.
- Cyber Security.
- Dentist. ...
- Airline Pilots. ...
- Petroleum Engineer. ...
- It Manager. ...
- Big Data Engineer. ...
- Blockchain Engineer. ...
- Marketing Manager. ...
- Lawyer. The last entry in our list of highest-paying jobs in the US is being a lawyer.
How much does a Work From Home Amazon Employment make? As of Mar 6, 2023, the average hourly pay for a Work From Home Amazon Employment in the United States is $28.69 an hour.How can I make a lot of money working on a remote? ›
- Virtual Assistant. A virtual assistant supports a business's administrative functions remotely. ...
- Freelance Graphic Designer. ...
- Pet Sitter. ...
- Virtual Tutor. ...
- Business Consultant. ...
- Translator. ...
- Social Media Manager. ...
Remote work is wise for the budget-conscious.
Full-time remote workers save over $4,000 each year[*] They also earn $4,000 more, on average[*] And 75% of employees working remotely make at least $65,000 per year, putting them in the upper 80th percentile of all employees, home or office-based[*].
The Outlook for Remote Work
As we start 2023 and the three-year mark of remote work, Gallup projects that around 75 percent of remote-capable workers will be hybrid or fully remote for the long term.
GitLab is the world's largest all-remote company. We are 100% remote, with no company-owned offices anywhere on the planet. We have 2,022 team members in more than 65 countries.What companies prefer work from home? ›
Which company allows work from home in India?
- IBM India.
|Rank||Job Role||US % of jobs that are remote|
How to make 60k without a degree? ›
- Claims adjuster.
- Instrument technician.
- Web developer.
- Electrical foreman.
- Aircraft mechanic.
- Insurance agent.
- Solar installer.
- Truck driver.
Kansas City, which is known for its barbecue, jazz scene and for having more fountains than Rome, is home to attractions including The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Kauffman Stadium, Worlds of Fun and a bustling downtown. But it is more than just tourist attractions.What is the No 1 city in the world to work remotely? ›
1. Melbourne, Australia. This vibrant city in Australia is known for being a melting pot of cultures from around the world. It's no wonder Melbourne is consistently rated one of the world's best places to live and work remotely.Where do most remote workers live? ›
The Washington, D.C. area tops the list with 34% of its population working remotely, followed by San Francisco (33%) and Austin, Texas (32%).How can I make a lot of money remotely? ›
- Become a virtual assistant. A virtual assistant (VA) provides clients with administrative services from a remote location, such as a home office. ...
- Pet sitting. ...
- Sell your possessions online. ...
- Tutor students online. ...
- Start a blog. ...
- Sell services online. ...
- Sell consulting services. ...
- Launch an online store.
- Senior consultant.
- IT security specialist.
- Product manager.
- Senior web developer.
- Front-End developer.
- Audit manager.
- Technical lead.
Earning a healthy paycheck and enjoying the benefits of remote work have become much more common since the pandemic, proving that it's possible to make great money while working from home. Job seekers with sought-after credentials and experience can nowadays be sure to find high-paying remote jobs.How much can you make working remotely? ›
As of Mar 6, 2023, the average annual pay for a Remote Work From Home in the United States is $38,080 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $18.31 an hour. This is the equivalent of $732/week or $3,173/month.How can I make 2000 a month remotely? ›
- Become a Blogger and earn with affiliate marketing. ...
- Offer Proofreading Services. ...
- Complete paid online surveys for money. ...
- Earn money by testing apps and websites. ...
- Freelance Graphic Designs. ...
- Transcribe videos, phone calls, and other recordings. ...
- Become an online tutor.
- Complete Online Surveys.
- Work as a Proofreader.
- Virtual Assistant.
- Take Part in Study and Research Groups.
- Set up an E-Commerce Business.
- Work Remotely From Home.
- Affiliate Marketing.
- Run and Monetize a Blog.
What percent of 30 year olds make 100k? ›
Only 7% of all 30-year-olds earn $100k or more per year. This number jumps to 15% for 40-year-olds, 16% for 50-year-olds, and reaches a max of 21% for 66-year-olds.How to make $100,000 a year without a degree? ›
- Professional Sports Referee. $210,000. $21,000.
- Commercial Pilot: $165,000. $91,000.
- Master Sommelier: $160,000. $49,000.
- Air Traffic Controllers: $153,000. $94,000.
- Programmers: $125,000. ...
- Power Distributors: $121,000. ...
- Database Managers: $117,000. ...
- Locomotive Engineer: $114,000.
- Take Online Surveys.
- Deliver food.
- Freelance on Fiverr or Upwork.
- Pet Sit.
- Be an Airbnb Host.
- Take Jobs on TaskRabbit.
- Become a Virtual Bookkeeper from Home.
- Combine a Few Small Side Hustles. Paid surveys. Credit card rewards. Microtasks.
- Make $1,000 a Month Freelancing.
- Blogging Your Way to $1,000 a Month Online.
- Virtual assistant.
- Selling on eBay.
- Invest in real estate.
- Sell custom products.
- Create a print-on-demand business.
- Make a subscription box.
- Sell on marketplaces.
- Sell digital products.
- Sell your creative work.
- Monetize an audience.
- Become a freelancer.
- Cisco Systems.
- Motorola Solutions.
- Jackson Hewitt.
- Soliant Health.
- Dell Technologies.
- Red Hat.
- Virtual assistant. Virtual assistants are remote workers who offer administrative services. ...
- Transcriptionist. Transcriptionists listen to voice recordings and turn them into written documents. ...
- Bookkeeper. ...
- Social media manager. ...
- Freelance writer.