At Boca Detox, our team of highly compassionate and highly trained professionals have decades of combined experience in clinical treatment. Our ultimate goal is to treat each of our clients individually and completely, giving them the tools they need to successfully break substance addiction and live happy, fulfilling lives.
Boca Detox is recognized as a leader in substance abuse and addiction recovery because we employ a unique and comprehensive program of clinical care that has been carefully developed by a team of dedicated and experienced professionals. One of the essential components of our overall program is individual support. We believe that each customer should be treated individually so that all unique needs and requirements can be properly addressed. Detailed, personalized clinical and medical assessments allow staff to create carefully individualized clinical care programs that are adjusted by clinical staff as needed. We take care of you comprehensively at every stage of the recovery process, from detox under medical supervision to aftercare planning.
At Boca Detox, a combination of traditional and innovative treatment modalities creates a highly integrated and intense treatment experience like no other. Our unique approach to therapeutic techniques creates all the building blocks needed for a successful, long-term recovery.
The initial clinical and medical assessment
The active addiction experience is different for each individual client, so no two recovery experiences should ever be the same. At Boca Detox, we prioritize personalized care and to create fully personalized treatment plans, we carry out a thorough clinical and medical examination upon admission. This allows us to tailor the recovery process to each client's unique needs and requirements, while developing a workable and effective plan of action. Our assessment process consists of four main components:
- medical evaluation– During the medical evaluation, our medical team will review personal medical history, family medical history, any underlying or pre-existing health conditions, and any health-related medications currently being taken.
- Psychosocial assessment– During the Psychosocial Assessment, our team of Licensed Therapists and Behavioral Medicine examines how each client interacts with the outside world and how they currently perceive themselves.
- physical assessment– During the physical exam, the client's vital signs are recorded and recorded, drug and alcohol screening is performed, and medical history, previous injuries or surgeries, and drug-related allergies are checked.
- psychological assessment– During the psychological assessment, clients undergo a face-to-face assessment by one of our psychiatrists. The psychiatrist identifies dual diagnosis disorders that require specific treatment.
Understanding each client's personal history, family history, physical and mental health helps us design and implement a personalized treatment plan that addresses all aspects of the client's overall health and well-being. At Boca Detox, we believe that no stone should be left unturned. We pay close attention to physical, mental and emotional health to ensure the most integrated clinical care possible.
we are here for you
let us heal you
Our detox experience is second to none.
Find out how we can help you by speaking with one of our treatment advisors today.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) options.
The MAT is only used when the medical team deems it necessary. Because active addiction affects everyone differently, the detox process will not be the same for any two clients. Treatment options suitable for you will be determined upon arrival.
Proven therapeutic modalities
One of the many things that sets Boca Detox apart from other addiction treatment centers is the level of comprehensive therapeutic care we provide. We integrate a wide range of proven therapeutic modalities into each individualized program to ensure that all emotional and psychological issues are properly addressed. Some of the types of therapies we rely on to provide a solid foundation for lasting recovery are:
- therapy-individuals– Individual therapy sessions are held at least once a week. In these therapy sessions, clients sit down with their assigned therapist and work through their personal emotional issues, develop treatment goals, and discuss challenges as they arise.
- group therapy– Group therapy sessions are held daily and offer clients the opportunity to offer peer feedback and support as they work through shared issues in a safe and supportive environment.
- family therapy– Family therapy sessions are available for each client's family members to use as they see fit. Addiction is an all encompassing disease and it has been repeatedly shown that long term sobriety is much more achievable when family members heal with the client.
Our detox services include
- medication management
- Relapse prevention training
- Family Counseling Program
At Boca Detox, we help our clients find a personalized therapist in their immediate area if they plan to return home once they are physically stabilized. We always encourage our clients to continue with a higher level of care, whether in hospital rehabilitation, partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient treatment.
The therapy itself is an extremely versatile treatment method that effectively helps patients to:
- Improve interpersonal relationships and your relationship with yourself.
- Work on building a solid, lasting sense of self-worth and self-worth.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the disease model of addiction.
- Learn what factors contributed to the development of substance abuse and dependence.
- Learn healthy coping mechanisms and effective ways to manage stress.
- Stay personally motivated to continue recovery.
- Learn how to effectively manage relapse triggers and prevent relapse after treatment ends.
At Boca Detox, therapeutic care is the backbone of our entire treatment program. For more information about the services we offer, you can always contact us.
Ready to start your detox?
We offer a safe and effective program
Don't let addiction rule your life.
Give us a call today and let's begin the journey to a better version of you.
At Boca Detox, we offer dual-diagnosis treatments for clients who have already been diagnosed with a mental illness and for clients who experience severe mental withdrawal symptoms. Patients have access to professional psychiatric care and have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with a staff psychiatrist if they need additional help.
Individual case management services
Upon admission, each client is assigned a case manager who guides them through each step of the addiction treatment process, from admission to follow-up. Case managers help patients successfully achieve all of their personal treatment goals while preparing them for a lifelong recovery after inpatient treatment.
The case manager also serves as the primary point of contact for the client's family members. We understand that every customer's loved ones want to be kept informed of their personal progress and potential setbacks. In addition to updating family members, the case manager will offer guidance, support, and resources to help family members through this potentially turbulent time.
Follow-up care is a critical part of any successful addiction recovery plan. Transitioning back to fully independent living can be challenging, which is why our clinical team spends significant time developing unique and personalized follow-up plans. In most cases, these plans involve immediate transfer to a hospital treatment facility, followed by a smooth transition to a sober and reliable residential home. We ensure all bases are covered so clients feel confident moving to the next appropriate level of clinical care.
Start healing now!
Call one of our treatment consultants
Attentive and experienced staff
Fully licensed and accredited
don't suffer anymore
we will call you
Get in touch with us today to find out more.
Symptoms associated with drug withdrawal can be extremely uncomfortable if left untreated. It is important to seek the attention of a team of experienced medical professionals before the associated symptoms reach their peak. At Boca Detox, we effectively treat the symptoms associated with drug withdrawal and provide our clients with the tools they need to continue their personal addiction recovery journey. Getting started is as easy as seeking help. After making initial contact, either via our website or over the phone, you will be connected to one of our experienced treatment consultants who will answer any further questions and guide you through our simple onboarding process. We start with a brief pre-exam to help our medical team determine the detox methods that are best for you. We offer a free, no-obligation insurance benefits check and arrange local transportation to our detox center in Boca, Florida. All you have to do is seek help and we'll take care of the rest.